NV GEBE hereby informs the general public that load shedding will take place for today September 14, 2016.
No schedule has been set however the areas that will be affected are:
- Belvedere, Dutch Quarter, Bishop Hill, Oyster Pond, Dawn Beach and surrounding areas
- Point Blanche, Back Bay, parts of Hope Estate and surrounding areas
- Airport Road and parts of Welfare Road and surrounding areas
- Cole Bay
- Parts of Pelican, Cay Bay
- Madame Estate, Arch Road, parts of Sucker Garden
- Saunders, Cay Hill, parts of LB Scott Road, parts of Bush Road
Areas will be affected for 1 hour and a half and depending on load has a possibility of being affected twice in the mentioned areas. Updates will be made via the NV GEBE Facebook page.
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.