Public Transportation being relocated to Dept. of Economic Licenses

As of February 2, 2015, the Ministry of Tourism, Economic Affairs, Transport and Telecommunications (Ministry TEATT) would like to inform the general public that requests for public transportation (Taxi, Bus, T, G, and Car Rental) licenses will be processed by the Department of Economic Licenses.

The aforementioned also includes requests to amend the licenses and requests for Help and Assistant drivers.

All requests should be submitted directly to the Department of Economic Licenses and no longer through General Affairs.

The Department of Economic Licenses is located at Zoutsteeg #3, Philipsburg, and is open to the public on weekdays from 8.30AM to 3.30PM.