Names Posted at Civil Registry Office of Persons Whose Voting Card was Returned


The Department is hereby asking all persons to report to the office as soon as possible and update their residential address. Neglecting to update ones address is punishable by law.

Persons must present the following information when rectifying or verifying their residential address information:

– ID Card/Passport, a GEBE bill bearing the persons name or,

– ID Card/PassporThe Civil Registry Department has posted the names of persons whose voting card that was sent via mail, was later returned to the office.

t, a permission form filled out by the landlord, and a copy of the landlords ID Card/Passport.

For further information you can call the Civil Registry Department at 542-2457.

online casino